Recipes of soda baths for the treatment of soda fungus
In medicine, the treatment of fungus with soda is widely used as an auxiliary..
A unique property of conventional baking soda is the destruction of fungal spores on the skin and nails. Baths with a solution of soda soften the nail plates and layers of the dermis, which increases their permeability. This allows local drugs to penetrate deeper.
Soda also has a disinfectant property. Fungus rapidly develops in conditions of moisture and heat, so the drying effect of soda creates unfavorable conditions for its growth and reproduction.
How soda is applied against fungus depends on the nature of the course of the infection process, the depth of tissue damage and is determined by the doctor.
- 1How to properly prepare a bath
- 2Paste for nails
- 3Obligatory conditions for conducting procedures
How to properly prepare a bath.
To treat the fungus on the legs and nails, you need to prepare a soap-soda solution.
You will need:
- capacity convenient for feet size;
- baking soda;
- not aromatized liquid or grated children's or household soap;
- hot water.
Preparing soda, which helps to get rid of the fungus on the legs, is as follows:
- First of all, it is necessary to prepare a container into which the infected part of the body can freely immerse.
- The concentration of the solution in each case is determined by the attending physician. Most often, for every two liters of water, a tablespoon of soda is poured.
- The temperature of the bath with soda, if not separately specified by a doctor, should be about 400C.
- The components are mixed until dissolved.
- Soap is added in the ratio of one spoon to 20 liters of water.
The infected part of the body is immersed in the bath for 30 minutes. To ensure that during the procedure the temperature of the solution does not decrease, it is necessary to pour in a little bit of hot water from time to time.
At the end of the procedure, the body is washed with water and carefully wiped dry or, which takes more time, it is left to dry in the air. On the dried skin on the foci, a medicament is applied. We must wait until the drug is completely absorbed. After that, dry warm socks should be put on, heated, to avoid increased sweating, to body temperature.
The temperature of the air in the room in which the bath for the feet or nails is held should be comfortable. Such foot baths should be taken once in three days.
Also it is possible to make various combined soda trays for feet from a fungus:
- It is necessary to take 2 liters of water, add 2 tbsp. l. soda and a glass of decoction of marigold flowers
- In the water 50 g of soda, 100 g grated soap and a few drops of natural essential oil of mint, lemon, pine, juniper or other coniferous plant are mixed.
- In hot water, dissolve 50 g of soda and sea salt and add 15 drops of iodine. The duration of such a bath is 15 minutes.
- Also, with a fungus in the soda bath, you can add 3 tablespoons of ammonia or 50 ml of 3% hydrogen peroxide.
Paste for nails
Before the procedure begins, it is necessary to cut the affected nails as much as possible.
For the preparation of soda paste at home, it is necessary to pour soda into a small container and gradually add water to the consistency of thick gruel. Immediately after preparation, this mass is applied using a medical spatula on the sick nails. Instead of a spatula, you can use a small disposable wooden manicure spatula. The duration of the procedure is up to 20 minutes.
On the superimposed paste, you can drip a little lemon juice. In this case, between the soda and sour juice will be a reaction that manifests itself in the formation of air bubbles. This reaction will further enhance the permeability of the nail to the drug after the procedure.
Soda from the fungus will also act more effectively if you add aloe juice to it.
After the procedure, you should wash your feet with water, wipe dry and apply a doctor's prescription or medical medical varnish onto your nails.
Also good soda kills the fungus and spores all over the body. Therefore, such a paste can be used for fungal skin folds.
Obligatory conditions for conducting procedures.
To quickly obtain the maximum result of treatment, the following rules must be observed:
- Soda baths should be carried out continuously until recovery.
- Strictly observe the intervals prescribed by the doctor between the procedures.
- Do not forget to keep an eye on hygiene. Legs should be washed every day, wiping dry.
- Treatment of fungal infections only soda, as a rule, is not enough. Its use only greatly enhances the therapeutic effect of drug therapy prescribed by a doctor, and accelerates recovery.
- After any soda procedure, the skin should be thoroughly rinsed with water and wipe dry. Then on a dry skin the medicinal preparation is put, and only after its or his soaking the pure dry warmed up clothes is put on.
- Items of clothing that come in contact with affected areas should be changed every day.
- Treatment of the foot fungus takes two to four weeks. The defeat of the nails is treated until the full growth of a healthy nail.
- All items used to treat soda after the procedure are thoroughly disinfected to prevent contamination of other family members.
- The fungal process can be complicated by abscesses, so to prevent the secondary infection should be protected from various lesions.
- Do not forget to strengthen immunity during treatment. To do this, you must follow the regime of the day, adhere to the rules of rational nutrition, avoid fatigue and stressful situations.