Review of the best cosmetics for facial massage: professional creams and conventional oils
- Action on the skin
- Benefit - in a unique composition
- Star Top
- Oils rating
Facial massage is a very useful procedure for the skin, to which far not many find time. No advertised creams and newfangled whey will help to bring the muscles into such a tone that even the most inept manipulation of the fingers, not to mention professional ones, is achieved.
20 minutes of this saving procedure transforms the appearance and gives such an amazing charge of vivacity and energy that you want to fly on these ephemeral wings all day. To enhance the effectiveness of this unique technique of rejuvenation, specially developed cosmetics for facial massage is used.
Magic effect on the skin
Massage can not be performed without a cosmetic product, which is previously applied to the face. This cosmetics in the form of either a massage cream (for combination, oily and problem skin), or a massage oil (for dry, couperose, flaky skin). It performs the following functions:
- prevents injury of the epidermis;
- makes the movements smooth and gentle;
- tones up;
- nourishes the hot skin;
- exfoliate dead cells;
- reduces swelling;
- Smoothes wrinkles;
- has a lifting effect;
- relieves fatigue;
- activates cellular processes.
A truly useful and effective facial massage can be done exclusively by a professional with appropriate education and experience. Therefore, most cosmetics for this procedure are made for beauty salons and masters engaged in this, under the heading "professional". Although it can be purchased for home use.
What are the useful components of these funds so magically affect the skin of the face?
Origin of name.The word "massage" is translated from Arabic as "gently press and from the Greek - "touch, drive."
Benefit - in a unique composition
If you do this yourself, cosmetics for facial massage at home should be carefully selected. The assortment is wide, but without the knowledge of the nuances to buy something worthwhile is difficult.
Start by studying the composition of your favorite cream. It should be as natural as possible, and most importantly - it should contain substances useful for your skin type:
- Glycina Hispida and Fagus Sylvatica on the packaging of massage cosmetics does not mean laboratory synthetics: The first component is a variety of soybeans, the second is the buds buds, and both are plant analogues placenta;
- Hyaluronic acid is used as an excellent moisturizer and for smoothing wrinkles;
- collagen and elastin are the famous proteins of natural origin for the extension of youth, so cosmetics for face massage from wrinkles necessarily contain them;
- plant extracts enrich the skin with vitamins and other nutrients;
- cosmetic oils themselves are massage cosmetics, but in the cream they provide smooth movements, softening the skin;
- matrixyl is an innovation, one of the latest developments: it is an amino acid that gives the tired face skin a fresh and radiant appearance.
You will find these ingredients as part of your facial massage cosmetics that you plan to use at home - you can count on a double pleasure from the procedure.
Do not forget that within the same course it is recommended to use the same tool, so how can you be more responsible about his choice.
Through the pages of history.Massage was known in China as early as 3 000 BC. e., in India - 700 years before BC. e. (about modern Chinese massage for face rejuvenation, read here).
There are certain brands of professional cosmetics for facial massage, which every professional who works in the salon knows about. They produce expensive, but very high-quality products from natural ingredients..
If there is no time to visit the master and you plan to practice self-massage, you too will have to get acquainted with this list and find the tool for your requests.
- Dna Face Lift Massage Cream - a cream with the effect of lifting. Amadoris (Switzerland). $120.
- Cream de Massage Visaze et Decollete - a delicate massage cream. Reneve (Monaco). $52.
- Relaxing Massage Cream is a relaxing cream. Janssen (Germany). $49.
- Unstress Relaxing Massage Cream - relaxing cream. Christina (Israel). $30.
- Intensive Treatment Aroma Massage Cream is an intensive cream with essential oils. Bellitas (United Kingdom). $27.
- Massage Cream - cream with collagen, elastin and various herbal extracts. Christina (Israel). $22.
- Superslip - massage cream with hyaluronic acid for face and neck. Premium Professional (Russia). $20.
- Facial Massage Cream - cream with geranium oil. Bellitas (United Kingdom). $17.
- Revitalizing massage cream with lifting effect. Kosmoteros (France). $16.
- Professional massage - cream. Premium Professional (Russia). $14.
All this - professional cosmetics for face massage, which is used by masters in beauty salons. It can be freely purchased for home use, but prices, you will agree, are quite high.
If you do not have such finances, do not be discouraged. There is an alternative to this list, which will replace expensive creams with conventional... oils.
Did you know that ...one hour of massage is equal in its effect on the body to 8 full-time hours of sleep?
Since time immemorial, oils have been used as a cosmetic for massage not only of the face, but of the whole body. They perfectly moisturize and soften the skin, which makes them very popular in this procedure. They also have their own peculiar rating.
- Sesame vegetable oil with facial massage removes toxins and slags, cleans and regenerates. Ideal for oily and problematic skin.
- Almond cosmetic oil is considered the best cosmetics for the first age changes. It eliminates swelling, strengthens facial muscles, increases the elasticity of the skin, smooths wrinkles. Quickly absorbed. Suitable for all skin types.
- Peach oil in its properties within the massage is similar to almond oil. But it is denser in consistency, not so quickly absorbed, so it is recommended to owners of fatty skin type.
- Grape seed oil is rich in polyunsaturated acids, vitamins, antioxidants. Nourishes, moisturizes the epidermis during the massage. Possesses rejuvenating properties.
- Apricot kernel oil is an ideal base for a facial massage with a fading, sensitive skin.
- Jojoba is collagen, only waxy. Can be a multifunctional cosmetics for the fading skin of the face. It has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, regenerating properties.
- Olive oil - universal, because quickly and effectively solves any skin problems, it fits any type of skin. It has a lot of retinol and tocopherol - two vitamins of beauty and youth. This is the best oil for massage of dry and hypersensitive skin of the face.
At home, for facial massage, you can prepare your own oily cosmetics, adding only a few drops of ether to vegetable and cosmetic oils. It is desirable to choose them in accordance with the main purpose of the massage course:
- improve blood circulation, get rid of edema: cloves, cinnamon, oregano, ginger;
- remove inflammation, soothe irritation: bergamot, mint, rosemary, lavender, chamomile, eucalyptus;
- strengthen the lymphatic drainage effect of massage: pine, spruce, juniper, fir, thuja;
- reduce the production of excess fat, clean pores: mandarin orange, grapefruit, lemon;
- tighten the contours of the face: sandalwood, incense, myrrh, rose, jasmine, geranium, rosewood.
Correctly selected cosmetics for facial massage will make the procedure not only more pleasant, but also as effective as possible. It is used by masters in beauty salons and by women themselves at home.
If the situation has developed so that you can not get the cream, but there are no oils at hand, do not despair. The situation can save the usual baby oil for the body. It also moisturizes, and stress will remove, and most importantly - will not cause any allergy.