Injections for psoriasis in the home
Injections for psoriasis are used infrequently, although they effectively remove the manifestations of this skin disease. The fact is that they have many contraindications. But in cases where local therapy is powerless, doctors do not have anything else..
Psoriasis - brings to life a lot of unpleasant person. And this is not only a physical sensation. Many people do not tolerate it psychologically. A depressive state only worsens the situation.
Psoriasis is manifested by redness on the skin, peeling, itching, sometimes with pain or burning.Due to the lack of information on the causes of its origin, it has not been established so far that it can be completely cured.
- 1Treatment of psoriasis with the help of injections
- 2Other medications
- 3Rules of procedures
Treatment of psoriasis with the help of injections.
Before prescribing injections for psoriasis, a dermatologist can use a local treatment.
If these methods do not give positive dynamics, psoriasis pricks are prescribed.
These injections are conditionally divided into groups, depending on what active substances are included in their basis:
- Immunosuppressive drugs.
Glucocorticosteroids are prescribed by a dermatologist with great care and only when other drugs have not yielded positive results.
At the same time, they slow down the inflammatory processes, remove itching, burning and swelling. Assign these nyxes for psoriasis of moderate and severe severity. The dosage and the period of treatment are prescribed by the doctor according to the individual indications of the patient. Usually the course does not last long, because glucocorticosteroids are addictive.
The most commonly used ones are:
Antihistamines are used to relieve any allergic manifestations. Since psoriasis can occur on the basis of an allergy, the use of these drugs is necessary.
In addition, they effectively remove the feeling of discomfort on the skin. This group of medicines includes many drugs. What shots for psoriasis is preferable to use can recommend only a doctor on a case-by-case basis.
As a rule, they use:
- Calcium gluconate - relieves itching and inflammation. If it has been prescribed, other forms of calcium do not apply, because they can cause complications on the kidneys.
- Tavegil - has a pronounced antiallergic effect, relieves itching, slows the development of exudative fluid.
- Chloropyramin - blocks histamine receptors, which prevents the allergic reaction of the body. Causes drowsiness.
- Uniothiol - safely removes harmful substances from the body. Has contraindications for hypertension and liver pathologies.
Immunosuppressants are very effective in treating psoriasis, but have many contraindications. They reduce pathological processes, but with them the immune system of the patient is weakened. Therefore, doctors do not prescribe these drugs to children, pregnant women, people with infectious, oncological or immune diseases.
Those people who are not contraindicated in such treatment, it is necessary to constantly undergo immune tests. If the studies show abnormalities, this therapy should be discontinued.
For the treatment of psoriasis apply:
- Ustekinumab, the more famous name - stelara, blocks substances that develop psoriasis.
- Remicade is used for rheumatoid arthritis.
- Humira is prescribed for the treatment of vulgar psoriasis.
Everyone knows that the constant intake of medications causes complications on the liver. Because psoriasis is a chronic disease, you need a constant intake of medications, if not for treatment, then for prevention. What kind of liver can this stand? And even more so when used glucocorticoid and immunosuppressants.
The rapid removal of harmful substances from the body contributes to the improvement of general health and speeds up the process of healing of the rash.
For this write:
- Heptral- restores deformed liver cells, helps to remove harmful toxins from the body.
- Heptor- saturates the body ademetionina and helps it to synthesize, removes toxins.
Immunomodulators remove the symptoms of psoriasis. It is proved that they are able to increase the duration of remission, improve the effectiveness of other drugs and partially suppress their side effects.
Rules of procedures.
Only complex treatment under the supervision of a dermatologist can achieve a long-term remission of psoriasis. There are cases when the remission lasted more than 10 years.
Take care of yourself and be well!.